• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I deleted all adobe products and then re-installed them. But now I have no volume icon in videos

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have everything fine in Mozilla Firefox but in internet explorer. My internet explorer is up to date. I have windows vista business. You guys have helped me get the adobe products already.

Quick catch up. Everytime I went to adobe.com to get something it would NEVER istall. So I had tech support from you guys hook me up with the download links that worked. They all worked great. They all show up in control panel--programs. But in internet explorer I can play videos, but can't here them because the volume icon is GONE.

Please help me once again and thank you for your efforts.

peace

josh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the forum for the free Adobe Reader which doesn't actually play videos.

Could you be looking for the Adobe Flash Player forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/flashplayer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please provide some details, e.g. your Flash Player version, and a link to a site with no volume controls.

A screenshot would also help: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines