• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a fix for BBC iplayer problems?

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have suddenly been unable to play radio 4 iplayer. I get the message 'This content doesn't seem to be working-Try again later'.

The right click gives me this information, 1.9.13.1429087-SMPFlash, Error code :3024. Severity:critical, Description:all net connections failed, Responsibility:application.

I have turned my router on and off. I have reinstalled flash player and google chrome. I have cleared cache and browsing history. I have disabled 'hardware acceleration', I have searched the forums and written to the BBC but no where can I find a solution to this issue.

Any ideas?

Christine Preece

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system?

Can you post a link to where this is occurring?

Have you tried another browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting in touch Pat,

The problem is solved! I think something had gone wrong at the BC end because I saw it recorded in one of their FAQs last night that they were working on it. Seems to be OK now and I am listening to the Archers on iplayer

Thank you,

Chris

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 23:10:06 -0700

To: chrispreece1@hotmail.com

Subject: Is there a fix for BBC iplayer problems?

Re: Is there a fix for BBC iplayer problems?

created by Pat Willener in Using Flash Player - View the full discussion

What is your operating system?

Can you post a link to where this is occurring?

Have you tried another browser?

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6322045#6322045

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Using Flash Player at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines