• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

coresync.exe makes my CPU on max all the time

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2014 Apr 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw that on 2 computers : CPU is on max frequency and no moment down and there is always a thread working high...

I stopped services and softwares one by one.

The only one that sop the CPU is "coresync.exe".

I've uninstalled Adobe CC : my CPU is working normally.

I re-install Adobe CC : same problem !!!

CPU frequency is on max, threads are flying one by one !

If I kill Coresync.exe and open an Adobe soft, it comes back... and stay when I close the app, my CPU still working on max power, even if I do nothong more... 😞

Does someone know how to make it work properly ?

Thank you for help me, on my 2nd computer, it makes the CPU temperature going over 80°C and I cannot work anymore with it !!!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fëanx°,

Does signing out of the Creative Cloud app and back in again make any difference (Gear icon > Preferences > Account tab in the General section)? Can you check the version from the preferences just to ensure you have the latest release, 1.5.1.369?

What kind of a computer and OS version are you using showing the behavior?

Could you collect and upload your sync log files for review?

They are located at:

Mac:

<Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CloudSync/CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The User Library user folder is hidden on starting with 10.7 or later

see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CloudSync\CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default this doc shows how to show it if needed

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Would you be able to zip the log files into a single file, upload them to Creative Cloud, make it accessible for download, and post the download link here?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for your answer, but I have uninstalled Adobe Creative Cloud to go on working well...

So Log files have disapeared too.

The problem appears on 2 computers :

- Laptop Asus G74SX, Core i7 2670QM 2.20GHz, 8Go RAM, Windows 7 x64

AND

- Desktop with MB Asus Rampage 4, Core i7 3960X 3.30GHz, 32Go RAM, Windows 7 x64

I think the problem has begun when I put some Lightroom catalog files in Creative Cloud Files for syncing with my 2 computers...

Even if I delete all files and make Creative Cloud Files empty, I still have CPU working on max (reality is that each thread goes up on max one by one, making temperature grow up...)

After uninstalling CC, all is working fine...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hi Fëanx°,

Thanks for the info and for following up. If the problem reappears please post back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CoreSync can make max out my network connection without warning. slows everything down. i thought pausing File Sync would clear things up, but no drastic improvement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This exe is like having a hijacker on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines