Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFChart Duplicate bars

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2008 Jan 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,
I've got an issue with CFChart (as I've seen a lot of you have). However, I can't seem to find my particular error anywhere. What I'm looking to do is change bar colors based on the data being graphed (value goes over X turn bar red), so if there is an easier way to do this, I'd be interested to hear it.
My code produces the results that I'm looking for in 7.1MX but not in 8. What happens is that I get the 4 bars that I've specified, but they are duplicated for each series. So, I get the data I want but I get it 4 times.
I would appreciate any input on this subject. Thanks in advance!
My code is as follows:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2008 Jan 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have similar problem with CF8 only data have been provided from subqueries.
And everything worked fine with cf7. Looks like default syle changed having interpolation = "true" now.
Changing it back to "false" will solve the problem. I borrowed this solution from morecarl of 01/10 on this forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2009 Dec 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

i have the same problem. can you please tell me more about the solution?

thank you

Don

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation