• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I encountered a problem when using Flash Player V9.0.115, can somebody help me?

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2008 Feb 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, can somebody help me?

I have encountered a problem when using Flash Player V9.0.115. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

The problem described as follows:
1. The flash file with sound works well before uploaded to website. The audio lost when uploaded to the website(There is no problem with the flash file size). I have uploaded the flash file to website for you to test. Please go to http://www.sameshow.com/democreator/create a new site.swf and kindly check with it.

2. When we open the flash movie in IE with Flash player V9.0.47 and previous versions (Flash9d.ocx), the flash movie with sound works well.

3. When we upgrade the flash player to the latest version V9.0.115 (Flash9e.ocx), the video works well, but the sound just can play several seconds and then stop.

4. On Flash Player ocx V9.0.115. If we publish the flash movie on web with 24fps, the sound just can work several seconds and then stop, the problem is the same if we use the TShockWaveFlash control to play the flash movie.

5. On Flash Player ocx V9.0.115. If we publish the flash movie with 12fps, the sound works well but the quality is really very poor. It seems that the sound plays shorter with more frames per second. But the flash file works well with the Flash Player V9.0.47 and previous versions (Flash9d.ocx).

Can somebody help me to figure it out? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Sabrina
sabrina07080236@gmail.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2008 Mar 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can somebody help me? Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 04, 2008 Mar 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sabrina2008,

How was the audio originally encoded? Please send me a Private Message with your email and phone number, I would like to get a copy of the original files for testing.

Important Note: These online forums are for user-to-user discussions of Adobe products, and are not an official customer support channel for Adobe. If you require direct assistance, or prefer to contact Adobe support staff directly, please contact Adobe support.

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2008 Mar 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Darren, I really appreciate your response. My mail is sabrina07080236@gmail.com. I have uploaded the flash file to our ftp, http://www.sameshow.com/democreator/create a new site.swf. And also I compressed the original file to a zip file and uploaded to our ftp at http://download.sameshow.com/aff/create.zip, please kindly check! When we playing this flash file on FlashPlayer V9.0.47 and previous, the audio works well. But the audio just can play several seconds and then stop when I playing it on FlashPlayer V9.0.115. The garbled audio makes us very upset. Your help would be great appreciated!

Sabrina Fu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2008 Mar 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sabrina2008, hello Darren,
I have exactly the same problem. I would be pleased to read a solution here.
Best Regards,
Rene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2008 Mar 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello rene1979,

I'm sorry. I haven't got any good solution about this problem now. I'm waiting the help from Adobe. Sorry for that.

You may also open a case for free from here: http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/

Sabrina Fu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2008 Mar 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, Yes, we are having a critical priority 1 problem with the audio playback function in the newest 9.115 player version. Our website uses audio loops of wav files to create songs. We use the onSoundComplete function which we understand has been modified in priority to accomodate some video:audio issue flash player was having. But now, the sounds will not loop perfectly. We have to have these sound

If Darren or anyone else knows a work around or who to contact at Adobe to resolve this issue, please let me know!

I called tech support only to be told that Adobe does NOT offer tech support for the free flash player. Nice.....

Good luck to us all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2008 Mar 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Daron,

You may also open a case for free from here: http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/

There will be somebody from Adobe follow your case and give you support.

Hope it helps!

Sabrina Fu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 17, 2008 Mar 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote:

Originally posted by: DaronSneed
I called tech support only to be told that Adobe does NOT offer tech support for the free flash player. Nice.....

That is true for Flash Player only (no phone support, webcase only....). Flash Authors and Developers DO get phone support. So find your Flash serial number and call in using that. Or open a web support case under Flash authoring..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2008 Apr 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I've logged the issue up on Flash Player bugs. The bug I logged is to do with the out-of-sync problem when sounds are started simuletaneously.
You can vote for the bug to get fixed if this aspect of the sound bug is affecting you.
https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-82

Cheers
Tracy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2008 May 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I have also placed my vote to get this bug fixed, I am having the same type of problem as well. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2008 Jun 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My customers have experienced a similar problem. I will keep checking on this thread too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flash game
flash game

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2008 Jun 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think its a bug in the app as alot of people are having this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2008 Jun 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What BUG. for me it's ok. Runs smooth as posible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 28, 2008 Jun 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update doesn't have any bug, just try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2008 Sep 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I had this same problem with that version of the Flash player. It wasn't resolved till I installed Flash 10 beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines