• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player won't play

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2008 Apr 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have flash player 9 installed. When I try to watch the full episodes of south park at http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/ The flash player loads but doesn't play. Also, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but, the advertisements on the main page of southparkstudios.com don't load, it just says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage", and I believe they are also run with flash. Also, the flash clips on the main page work just not the full episode player.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably have the newest versions what you have to do is 'upgrade' their upgrade by getting an older version.

First do a full uninstall with this tool from adobe.
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14157

Then install an older version
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14266
I suggest Flash Player 9 Release 45.

I had version 9.0.124.0 and had many problems with it, mainly with streams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2008 Apr 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I will try it....but for some reason I can't download the uninstaller??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2008 Apr 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey I have a similiar problem. I have a laptop pentium II with 27GB 199MB RAM 399Mhz I could watch youtube and veoh videos (not so well in streaming but because of my PC) I dint have internet like for 6 months I got it now alredy but now I cant wacht veoh videos. A windows emerges saying that the plugin made an ilegal opertaion and the video doesnt play just the sound. WHAT IS IT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2008 Apr 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Win. XP? It seems that most of the people that do are the ones having this problem. Including me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2008 Apr 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get my flash player to work in youtube.com. When I check the Add/Remove Programs it shows that I have the program but it doesn't show a file size. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2008 May 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the problem is actually on windows vista

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2008 May 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know, I'm at the point where I would buy flash player if I knew that it would download to my computer and work!
:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2008 May 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2008 May 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. I didn't know whether to or !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines