• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE ANNOUNCE: Flash Player 9 security update April 2008 NOW LIVE.

Enthusiast ,
Mar 12, 2008 Mar 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2008 Mar 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been trying to access technotes as per B. Wolfe's suggestion, but keep getting "sorry, page not available." Still wondering about when exactly in April is the new version of Flash Player. Would love to be able to access all these technotes for preparation. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 01, 2008 Apr 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just remove the ) at the end of the URL in your address bar. The link accidentally includes the bracket.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2008 Apr 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kate, thank you for the info. I feel like an tech-idiot asking sometimes. I'm glad there are so many smart people in the forum to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2008 Apr 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a release date yet? I've had management phoning me over the weekend panicking that the new player was going live this weekend. When 9,0,115,0 came out our global financial trading platform broke due to the socket security changes in release 115. This time we are prepared (as we already use dynamically generated socket policy files) although with no access to a beta player we were unable to test. Unfortunately its just another bit of negative perception of Flash/Flex that others can use to promote alternative RIA platforms. I will have a fight on my hands this year to stop us migrating to Silverlight.

I'm signed up for security alerts from Adobe - is there a mailing list for Flash Player release date? And why can't I see a beta version of the new player in order to test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 08, 2008 Apr 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up on the forum.... The update is live now.

"And why can't I see a beta version of the new player in order to test? " There was no public beta. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2008 Apr 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys.. heres a question..

when i go to click a link in flash, it warns me that "1site is trying to open 2site ..blah blah"
it only allows me to go to settings, or close the message. when I go to settings, the part regarding this message appears to only be a picture, and not a interactive flash box. so, naturally it wont allow me to change my settings! HELP!!! what do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2008 Apr 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why Macromedia web site installs old version 9.0.115 and not the new 9.0.124?
The download page says 9.0.124, but after the installation I have the old 9.0.115.
Please fix the servers! I want the latest build!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked and 9.0.124.0 is being installed correctly. Sometimes it takes awhile for the akamai caches to clear, so uninstall and try again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also getting 9.0.115 still...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me now - am on .124, but kind of annoying...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find the full download of 9.0.124.0, not the installer? We have multiple machines and want to just download the executable once, and also have it available for a couple of offline machines.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote:

Originally posted by: studioQuint
Where can I find the full download of 9.0.124.0, not the installer? We have multiple machines and want to just download the executable once, and also have it available for a couple of offline machines.

thanks

Adobe provides a free license to allow you to redistribute Adobe Flash Player...

http://www.adobe.com/licensing/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmmm, okay

thanks for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2008 May 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone know where can i download previous versions?I have problems with latest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2008 Jun 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

someone please solve this problem as i am experiencing it too.
regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.lyrics2008.com
http://www.0574jobs.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2008 Jun 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting.. The link accidentally includes the bracket.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2008 Jun 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My customers have experienced a similar problem. I will keep checking on this thread too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

game
Ejector Pins
download pc game
flash game

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2008 Jun 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont think there will be a resolution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2008 Jun 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There it's another thread on this theme, but i can't find now. There's a solution for your problems. Just search for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 07, 2008 Jul 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
yes,what you say is right pobobo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines