• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLASH 9 CRASHES IE7 WHEN USING WEBCAM

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2007 Sep 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evey website that uses flash to broadcast your webcam, crashes ie7 when you try and open your webcam. I have upgraded to the new beta and evern rolled back to v8 and it still does the same thing. anyone else having this issue? below is the error signature i get from windows when it crashes:

App name: iexplore.exe
App ver.: 7.0.6000.16512
mod name: vcam.ax
mod ver: 0.0.0.0
offset: 00003AB5 Text

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a camera driver problem... if it were my machine I'd grab a friend's camera, uninstall mine, then install their's and retest..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that... and i also upgraded the drivers, and still the same problem. No matter what camera i use it crashes ie7...i can use the camera in any other application with no problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2008 Jul 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issues, and my Veo webcam works in all other software / chat sites that don't use Flash player. So, is Flash player even detecting the Camera ? I have used this same cam in earlier versions of Flash player, what seems to be the compatiblility issue ? Also, I will trace to see what version it worked successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2008 Jul 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2008 Nov 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have the same issue. Just bought a sony vaio and this is the only PC i have this issue with any resolutions to this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines