• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove default "Click" sound on slide change?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2008 Nov 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My client (and myself) find it very annoying. The user knows they've clicked the mouse; they don't need their speaker to make a loud popping noise at them.

Incidentally, the sound clip sounds nothing like a click... it's closer to the sound a blown speaker makes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double click the mouse on your slide and the mouse properties will appear and the 3rd option is mouse click sound. Just unclick that box and it shouldn't make a noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I found a response to this before. The short answer is, you can't do it within Captivate, however you can replace the click sound mp3 in your Captivate folder with a silent mp3 of the same name.

Someone else came up with this and has made a simple way to implement it...

http://www.raisingaimee.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemi

This guy is a great resource to Captivate developers, so donations are encouraged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources