Skip navigation
gavanbrudererproductions
Currently Being Moderated

Multitrack Clips Color

May 7, 2012 1:32 PM

Hey guys-

First of all.... I LOVE Audition CS6. Tried it out, and what an improvement.

My question might be a bit dumb though, so please forgive me.

I'm constantly squinting in the mutitrack view because unless the audio clip is selected, it appears extremely dark. Is there any way to change this? It seems like the only thing that changes when messing with the "appearance settings" is the waveform view. I just want the clips to show up a little more in the multitrack view without having to select all of them first.

-Gavan

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2012 1:56 PM   in reply to gavanbrudererproductions

Hi Gavin,

Is there a chance you can attach a screenshot of your multitrack environment?  While the overall interface defaults to dark grey, the clips in multitrack should display waveforms in color, which you can adjust per-clip or per-group in the Properties panel.

Screen shot 2012-05-07 at 1.52.27 PM.png

Screen shot 2012-05-07 at 1.52.59 PM.png

You can also adjust the default waveform color under Preferences > Appearance which will adjust the default color for clips in multitrack.  When unselected, clips ARE dimmed but the waveform should remain visible in contrast over its background color.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2012 10:49 PM   in reply to gavanbrudererproductions

Hi Gavan,

Under preferences, there are some controls appearance which control "brightness" of the UI, there's also some selections of pre-built color schemes/shadings, including a default clip/waveform color.

Hope that helps

Colin

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points