• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Global update of button styles

Explorer ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to change the button style globally in a quiz? What's the best way of doing this if this is possible. I'm finalizing a project and reviewers (not being able to find fault elsewhere) want to change the button style in the quiz (simple text buttons) to match a button style I used in the tutorial (image buttons). I don't want to have to update each button individually!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not tell which version you are using? If it is 5 or 5.5: open the Object Style Manager, change the style of the Quizzing Objects, Buttons and choose Apply. All buttons will be changed, you'll have to choose a different style for Submit, ... and the buttons you use, but the style change will be applied throughout your project. At least I suspect you will be using another style for each button because the image will be different.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 5. When I open Style Manager and apply the image buttons (one corresponding image button for each of of the button types I am using: Clear, Back, Skip and Continue) it applies the same image button to all of them!!??

I select each image button separately, but it applies the same image to all four even if I click 'apply' after each choice it overwrites the last selection I made.

???

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My suggestion is that you create a custom object style for each different type of button on your quiz slide (Submit, Clear, Back, Skip) and apply these styles to the relevant buttons on quiz slides.  Then you can control the look and feel of the buttons at a more granular level.  Better yet, do this in your project template so that you have these styles and control available for future projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing this same issue. Feels buggy.

Even after creating new styles, the last style button image replaces all quiz buttons, even though the styles reflect the different button images.

I am just trying to select new default button images for quiz buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources