• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

incompatable driver nvidia geforce 210

New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a windows Xp media centre computer with a nvidia graphics card in it and everytime i open premier or photoshop it tells me my divers are incompatable i have updated the drivers to the latest ones and that didnt solve the problem it is asking me for geforce 210/pcie/sse23.0.0 driverwhich i believe is an old driver has any one got a solution to this problem as i cant preview movies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The failure is here:

windows Xp media centre

Seriously, I don't think this can be resolved in any way. Media Center is quite unique and known to cause these issues. Seriously consider upgrading to Win 7.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i can update to windows 7 and havn't ever had a problem with premiere of photoshop on xp before

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines