I am building a site in Dreamweaver CS5 and my spry submenus do not appear correctly in IE. I work on a mac, but have been checking my work on a pc. I have tried looking through other posts and have made some corrections (I at least got the submenus to appear vertically instead of laterallly in IE) but still have two problems:
* The submenus are shifted to the right rather than aligning under the menu headings
* One one menu (Attorneys) the submenus appear above, rather than below, the menu heading
Here is the website and I am really hoping someone can help! I've spent several hours trying to figure this out with no luck.
1. Especially IE takes offence to the DOCTYPE declaration not being on the first line
2. There is no end tag for the HEAD section
3. Your use of the Library Item for the menubar is not correct
To be honest, I found the most help in going to this post, taking the spry css code and rebuilding from scratch: