• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change timezone

Participant ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried to change my zimezone in 'yourstuff'-'preferences' but on saving it says there has been an error (shown below) but it doesn't show the error and the timezone doesn't change.

Is this a bug or something to do with my settings maybe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a Bug in new system. I got the same issue and all I did was click save I didn't make any changes.  I'll report it in the about forum thread going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Philip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just Reported. Several of the employees have participated in that thread they should see it.   They have recently redesigned the look and feel of the forums. They do look better and they load faster but they have caused some issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2012 Sep 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also i got the same issue

how can i solve this problem?

------------------

הרחקת יונים

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2012 Sep 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yossi,

Based on John C's reply (#10), I think that we will just have to wait. Work is being done, but so far, nothing new to report.

Good luck to all of us,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me.

Thanks.

artofzootography.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe-admin wrote:

Try it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. It shows me as being in the Pacific time zone, which is wrong. I try to change it to Eastern and get the notification that there's an error, but it doesn't tell me what the error is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It'll be fixed as soon as possible - patience please!

MM Acton wrote:

I'm having the same problem. It shows me as being in the Pacific time zone, which is wrong. I try to change it to Eastern and get the notification that there's an error, but it doesn't tell me what the error is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've all just discovered it. And I others reported it.  That all we can't expect you to fix it in 10 minutes. WE were just letting you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yanno that moment after you finish a big project, when someone brings in donuts and everyone breathes a sign of relief?

Forums team = donut desert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2012 Aug 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There has been no fix in almost four months? Really?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed the issue.

I live in the Pacific time zone and for some reason it says Mountain. I suppose I can deal with it, but it seems silly that they have not fixed it. Or, perhaps it is back? Someone forgot to document the changes and when an update was done, the fix fell out?

artofzootography.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been broken for a while. I have not been notified of a fix yet, but do expect one soon. If someone said it was already fixed they were mistaken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines