• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash using all my CPU

New Here ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Dell Dimension E310 with a Intel 4 processor @ 2.8 GHz. I have 1 GB of Ram and a 240 gb of Hard drive space. The flash player is using up 100% of my CPU even in a minimal window. This did not happen until i upgraded to 11.2.202.235. This happens with Firefox and EI. I even tried Huhlu's desktop application because I thought it might have been a problem with the Internet programs. Even the Youtube video will not be able to align the audio with the video. This makes it impossible to watch anything. This set up was working perfectly about 4 months ago and now it seems like it is completely out of date and useless. I tird to unistall and reinstall the flash player but that did not work. I am never running any programs in the background. I have an HD tuner on this set up and there is no problem when viewing over that in HD but with the degraded videos of youtube and hulu my computer is having alot a trouble.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your display adapter, driver version & date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a ATI radeon x1300 video card with an ATI video driver version 10.2 date 2/24/2010. Add remove programs has the version number as Driver Packaging Version 8.593.100-100210a-095952E-ATI . It is only flash programs that run the cpu so high. I noticed that even pandora is using about 70% when the window is minimized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check if a newer driver for your display adapter is available: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/auto_detect.aspx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked that and my driver is up-to-date. I have tried to enable and disable the graphics accelerator with no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you file a bug report as described in http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

Make sure you provied all the details, then report the bug number back here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines