• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BC and DW CS6 Issues

New Here ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to access BC sites using Dreamweaver CS6, I get 'To use this feature, open an HTML page or template from one of your existing BC sites'. I have opened those pages. Then I click on 'Admin' and it says 'Your request could not be completed. Please try again.' I  click 'Retry' and get the first message again. Anyone else having this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Hi guys,

Please reference the last FAQ note within the page below. 

- http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2153

Hope this helps.

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you click on the "Admin" in the BC panel does a new browser window open? Or the panel just throws that error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucian, it goes straight to the error. I have found out now, this only happens on my premium partner site, not on client sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Please reference the last FAQ note within the page below. 

Hope this helps.

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have refered to the above mentioned FAQ but there is no solution there.  I can't access my Business Catalyst Premium $2000 account from Dreamweaver.  I tried to deactivate and reactivat too and this didn't do it.  Seems like a major bug to me.....

Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 8.17.09 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Thanks for the heads up.  We'll look into this further and to keep communication in one area I'll update the below thread post.

- http://forums.adobe.com/message/4400065

Thanks for your patience.

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 420,

In trying to locate your BC site I'm unable to locate any site under "loghomes.businesscatalyst.com". I've checked active and deleted sites so there's no sites under this name. So the screencast confirms it never creating. However please provide me your user ID so I can look up all sites associated under your partner account. 

You can private message me if wanting to keep your details safe.

Thanks again!

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My partner site is http://inhale.co.  This is the account which I want on my Creative Cloud.  You are not going to find loghomes.businesscatalyst.com because it never created that site, there was an error, which is the entire problem, see the screen shot above.  I was only trying to try to see if Dreamweaver and Business Catalyst works, and it doesn't.....  I appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sidney, I too am having exactly the same problem. Newely created client sites are fine but our Premium Partner site is prevented from accessing the BC panel in DW cs6 which is really annoying as it's our corperate site worked on daily

www.nbntv.com.au

We are also unable to use the phonegap build service when we are logged in using our newly merged adobe id

Laurence Schuberth

NBN Television

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laurence,

This is a known issue regarding not being able to see partner site via DW CS6. 

Please view the workaround below at this stage.

2012-05-30_0944.png

Unfortunately I'm not familar with phone gap issues I would suggest checking with phone gap support to see if this is a common issue for further assistance.

Kind regards,

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sidney, Thanks for that, I hope a fix will be out soon, but I'll try that in the meantime

Laz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this still not fixed ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. Did you tried this in Dreamweaver and it's not working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Spoke with support. In the end you need to run some preference removal techniques depending on your operating system and then re open DW and import each site again

I'm sorry I didn't keep the URL on file - however it is probably best to have a chat with them as there are a few options and outcomes to getting it fixed

cheers

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines