• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Photoshop CS5 Extended from a disk

New Here ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install my Photoshop CS5 Extended for Windows on my computer from my student and teacher edition disk, however, when I put the disk into the drive, it doesn't autostart the installation process. I looked through the instructions, it says to use startup.exe to get the installation going, but there isn't such a file anywhere on the disk. How am I supposed to install my program?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Thought so , you are running the Mac DVD on the Windows , sorry but you have got the wrong disk, its for Mac however you are on windows , its not gonna work.

Get the DVD replaced with the new serial number and thenyou will be adle to install on your windows computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It probably means setup.exe and that is in the Install sub-folder. Anyway, it would appear that files are hidden on your system due to user settings, so first make sure to reveal them by adjusting your Explorer settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I adjust my Explorer settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need to know your OS ?

Also is it possible to provide the screen shot of the content in the disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one.png

I open up the Adobe Photoshop C55.1 folder and

one1.png

Also sorry for asking, but what is a OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thought so , you are running the Mac DVD on the Windows , sorry but you have got the wrong disk, its for Mac however you are on windows , its not gonna work.

Get the DVD replaced with the new serial number and thenyou will be adle to install on your windows computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines