Skip navigation
JeromeKumar
Currently Being Moderated

Not able to open program Premiere Pro CS6 trial

May 16, 2012 2:57 PM

Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 is not launching although software has been fully downloaded.

There is no icon on desktop to allow you to open the program with.

The program is located in the 'downloads folder'. Pls advise on how to open the program.  

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 17, 2012 8:49 AM   in reply to JeromeKumar

It seems that you have downloaded the software but not installed it yet. There will be a Setup.exe (Windows) or Install.app (Mac OS) file in the downloads folder. Double click the file to start the installation and follow the onscreen instructions. Let us know if it helps.

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2012 3:27 AM   in reply to JeromeKumar

I Have th same problem ,

I Run the installation through Adobe Download Assistance on my hard drive c:

a directory created Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 , after this i run the install Set-up.exe , default installation directory was Program-Files / Adobe , i leave it as it was

after installation complete 100% , there IS NO ICON ON DESKTOP , NO FOLDER ON PROGRAM FILES / ADOBE

Is this a bug ? or this absolutely is A   B U G ?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 18, 2013 8:03 AM   in reply to Balourdos

me too, Balourdos

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 18, 2013 8:33 AM   in reply to ginger2925

Which version of Windows are you both using?  Did you receive any error message during the installation process?  You can check for error messages by reviewing the installation log files.  You can find details on how to locate and interpret the log files at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5 -cs5.html.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points