Currently Being Moderated

Adobe support SUCKS!!!!

May 17, 2012 8:08 PM

Adobe support SUCKS!!!!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 17, 2012 8:41 PM   in reply to mcdanielt@sbcglobal.net

Yes, it does.  No doubt about that.

But there's no one here in the user to user forms in a position to do anything about it.

The few Adobe engineers who volunteer here from time to time are as frustrated as you and all other users are.

You are free to write to the Adobe CEO, who outsourced support to India, the country of his birth; though I doubt he'll even bother to read your communication.

|
    Mark as:
  • Noel Carboni
    23,471 posts
    Dec 23, 2006
    May 17, 2012 8:56 PM   in reply to mcdanielt@sbcglobal.net

Your frustration is showing, though that might be just a bit too general a statement.

Did they send you here?  If so, tell  us what's up - maybe someone can think of a way to improve your life.

-Noel

|
    Mark as:
  • Pierre Courtejoie
    7,038 posts
    Jan 11, 2006
    May 18, 2012 2:46 AM   in reply to mcdanielt@sbcglobal.net

Hi,

You should change your user name to something different than your email to avoid getting spam.

What is your issue, exactly? Some members from Adobe Support visit the forum, and have helped many customers that way.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 4, 2013 10:30 AM   in reply to mcdanielt@sbcglobal.net

FULLY AGREE!!! I purchased a product and I expect that in my private profile, where I see all my registered products, that I have a SUPPORT BUTTON for each of the products.

But no... Adobe let's me search for the support form for over an hour and I come over the same page again and again.

What a f***** up company! If I would have a choice, I would never buy a product of this company. AWEFUL!

|
    Mark as:
  • Noel Carboni
    23,471 posts
    Dec 23, 2006
    Jul 5, 2013 11:51 AM   in reply to bzero991991

You've reached the best avenue for support for Adobe products - we have a great collection of other users at least a few of whom have very likely had the problem you're asking about.  Please describe what's wrong.

-Noel

|
    Mark as:
  • JJMack
    5,979 posts
    Jan 9, 2006
    Jul 5, 2013 3:20 PM   in reply to mcdanielt@sbcglobal.net

mcdanielt@sbcglobal.net wrote:

Adobe support SUCKS!!!!

Not completely.  Adobe fund these user forums.  So while Adobe's  own product support is the pits.  These user forums have knowledgeable users that are willing to help other users with Adobe products.  Unfortunitly they can not fix Adobe bugs. Only Adobe can do that. However Adobe would rather add more new bugs then fix reported bugs.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 5, 2013 4:16 PM   in reply to JJMack

However Adobe would rather add more new bugs then fix reported bugs.

How true, how true, how true!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points