Skip navigation
LCDuck
Currently Being Moderated

Server Error: Could Not Access the Network Resource

May 18, 2012 8:07 AM

Tags: #acrobat #forms #tracker #responses #server_error

I created a form and distributed it amongst a group of about 60 people.  The forms were being turned in regularly and showing up in the responses file for a couple of weeks. Then mysteriously, after 39 responses they stopped.  I submitted a form to myself to test if it was still working and the form never showed up in the response file.  On the tracker under system status it says "Could not connect to Network Resource" by this form.  I have not received any more responses for this distributed form in over two weeks. How do I fix this?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 21, 2012 3:36 AM   in reply to LCDuck

I'm having the same problem. Did you resolve your problem? Thank you!

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 4:29 AM   in reply to haffiesminis

I have 3 forms that all have this 'network resource access' error. One customer submitted his form and it saved it in EchoSign that allowed me to view it on screen but was blank when printed or pdf'd. I can't work out what is happening & why all of a sudden it is not working? Did anyone else find the solution?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 7, 2012 11:59 AM   in reply to LCDuck

I've been having the same issue.  How have your resolved the problem?

Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 7, 2012 1:30 PM   in reply to Clover Jim

I distributed a new form, then clicked on the three other forms to chose 'stop collecting responses' (but did not confirm) and they all started to work again!

So I do not know what 'kick started' it into action again but am very relieved that it works?!

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 20, 2012 12:45 PM   in reply to ashedden

Anyone else solve this issue? I have the same problem and can't click "stop collecting responses" ...help!

Adobe won't help me (because it is a company issued program so I don't have the serial number)

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 20, 2012 12:53 PM   in reply to Carrie Misleh

Have you tried clicking on any of your Distributed forms and under the ‘Response File Location’ chose to (Edit File Location)? I did this in addition to choosing ‘Stop Collecting Data’ so not sure which worked?!

Amanda

Resellers Account Manager

<mailto:amanda@mission-engineering.com> amanda@mission-engineering.com

Mission Engineering Inc., 1372 N. McDowell Boulevard, Ste. A, Petaluma CA 94954

Office: +1 (707) 778-2200

Toll free: +1 (866) 333-1828

Fax: +1 (866) 333-7260

<http://www.mission-engineering.com/> www.mission-engineering.com

For and on behalf of Mission Engineering Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged and/or copyrighted. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.

DISCLAIMER No representation is made to the recipient that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is strongly recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points