Whenever I atempt to render video or export a photoshop file as a video I get the following error:
dynamiclinkmediaserver has encountered an error
Hitting continue does nothing and the application just hangs on the video export progress bar.
I've attempted to export several types of PSD files to video, some old, some new (made in CS6) and I always get this error. I have reset Photoshops preferences. I have uninstalled the entire CS6 suite and reinstalled it.
On a whim I decided to reinstall PS CS5 and try to export from there. Worked like a charm. Was able to export video from my PSDs like before.
I am currently running:
Creative Suite CS6 Master Collection
My hardware is:
Model Name: iMac
Processor Name: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz
Memory: 8 GB
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
Are you still having problems with CS6 Video Export?
What Export settings are you using? (A screencapture might be the fastest way to answer that.)
Does it work if you use the default settings?
If you have time to experiment, I have some suggestions:
Would you please try/verify the following:
1. Be sure virus/security/parental control software hasn't trapped parts of Photoshop, Bridge, Premiere, Lightroom, or any Adobe app using DynamicLinkMediaServer. (Make sure the Adobe apps are added as exceptions if needed.)
2. Ensure you have the latest version of QuickTime
3. Close all Adobe applications - wait more than 30 seconds, then launch Photoshop and try to open and export the file.
- If unsuccessful, view Task Manager/Processes to verify necessary processes started up when importing video (dynamiclinkmanager.exe, dynamiclinkmediaserver.exe and Adobe QT32 Server.exe)
- If unsuccessful, please capture the full error message text.
4. Close all Adobe apps, wait 30 seconds - launch Bridge and try to open/export the file.
Europe, Middle East and Africa