• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating Adobe ID to Creative Cloud and Business Catalyst

Explorer ,
May 18, 2012 May 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought CC monthly subscription refers to the same Adobe ID that I used previously with the trial of Adobe Muse and BC. Now the applications of CC work well with this Adobe ID but I cannot create my 5 websites included, it seems that BC continue to work as a trial.  How can I have my Adobe ID working with BC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Hi there,

Please have a read of http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2152 and get back to us if you're still unsure what to do.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mclaud_it,

I'm moving your question to our Business Catalyst forums.

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2012 May 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any answer from your forums?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please have a read of http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2152 and get back to us if you're still unsure what to do.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Mario (it seems you have an italian name...), I didn't understand that I needed to publish my site before assign to it my own domain. After my last respond I've found the answer and now I have my personal domain correctly configured.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines