• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email Campaign "blank" in Outlook

New Here ,
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our latest Email Marketing Campaign comes across blank (literally a giant white page with nothing on it) in Outlook.  We are also not receiving Workflow Notifications for our website. Anyone else experience this?  Help!

TOPICS
Email marketing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I suspect that the issue is related to the way your newsletter content was written. Is it only Outlook issue? When you right click inside the email and click View Source can you see your code there?

As for the workflows, I have been receiving them for the past 48 hours from my sites, so I don't suspect there is a system wide issue. You may want to reach out to support and get them to log into your site and have a look at what might be an issue. You'd need to provide them with the following info:

- The name of the form you are expecting the workflows to come from

- The location of that form on the front end.

- The email address to which you expect them to be sent.

Also, please make sure that you're not experiencing general email issues and that your workflows are not ending up captured by the spam filter.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I'm receiving workflows from other sites regularly.  It's just this one website that seems to be having issues.  (Not seeing them in Spam either.) Also, I'm seeing them in the Admin, so I know the System is receiving them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use https://bit.ly and give us your domain name and I'll have a quick look at it, Chris.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Here it is http://bit.ly/KqyMv4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Chris,

I triggered the APAC contact form and it sent the workflow to me. I can see that you and Mike are the other recipients. Is Mike receiving them?

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines