• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Last rows of tables have incorrect left margin

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 9.0; linked FrameMaker 10 book. Outputting to Microsoft HTML Help (.chm).

The last rows of every table (three different table styles) are incorrectly indented -- not the borders and cell, but the text. Looks fine in FrameMaker and RoboHelp, but not in .chm file. Cell padding (left)  is the same in last row as in previous rows (both in styles and in robohelp.css file). Each cell in last row of table has this problem.

Suggestions?

--mlr

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if it's something to do with the output type by creating WebHelp and see if it's in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct; it is .chm only. Any idea why? I am stuck with .chm for output (determined by software engineering).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be running up against a limitation in .chm technology - I can't tell you for sure because I don't deal with them at all. Don't hold your breath waiting for MS to fix it either - .chms are old tech these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help. I think I will just have to live with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp