I have a new project that gets stuck at 5 seconds remaining during publish. First time I've had this happen, and I'm able to publish other iOS projects no problem still. For some reason it's stalling on this one.
It's a simple project (a proof of concept really), has no library items, just a couple AS files. It runs in ADL without any problems too. During publishing it gets all the way to 0 then goes back to 5 seconds (like all others), but then it stays at 5 seconds until I cancel.
I've tracked it down to one class, once I remove the import for this class the publish succeeds. I don't see anything in there that would cause any problems.. This also doesn't have any problems in AIR for Desktop, I haven't tried Android yet. http://e-worksmedia.com/assets/ObjectDetector.txt
Europe, Middle East and Africa