• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Technical Support Is Ridiculous

New Here ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a problem with your creative cloud programs working, don't bother calling tech support as they cannot help you unless it is a very obvious issue that most novice computer users could figure out, if it goes beyond that, then they will up it to level 2, but you cannot talk to level 2, instead level 2 will call you back in 24-48 hours (unless a weekend falls in there). Also, don't really expect them to follow the 10-7 PST time for call support, as they don't actually support that either. I don't know about you, but I use the adobe products as part of my livelihood and being without for 24-96 hours, especially when paying for a subscription is not acceptable. Like any other large software company, they need to have support 24/7 with all levels of support available. Anyway, now I am stuck without the applictions working, having changed things I don't know on my computer, only making matters worse, and now stuck waiting to see if someone will call back and if I am available for the call, and if I am at my computer. Great support Adobe!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are the user here like you , If you could tell us your issue with the complete details may be we can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we all know that Adobe support sucks. That's why we users keep working our asses off to help one another. Rather than get all exasperated and deriled about things nobody can change, simply provide proper info and we will try to help.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to launch any application or the adobe application manager, I get the error that it cannot connect to the Internet, although I am connected. After my call with tech support I uninstalled Photoshop and the app manager. Now I can reinstall either because now I'm getting new errors I never got before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to help us so that we can help you ...

Please provide us details of your issue like error message , OS , version of product etc, your story is not going help until and unless it doesn't have any info regarding your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so with you. I have never seen anything as horrible as this bunch of mess. Unbelievable that so many people use this software with such a pathetic site and terrible support. I've had nothing but problem after problem and now have the same issue as you. I get a message that I need to be connected to the internet. I've chatted twice with agents, and now it says no one is available. grrrr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are receiving errors regarding connecting to the Internet I would recommend starting with document  Sign in or activation errors | CS6, CS5.5 Subscriptions, CS6 Perpetual - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html.

Beyond that is your network managed in anyway?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not on a network. It all worked fine about a week ago when I installed everything. Didn't change anything, and now I can't even get the application manager to install after their "help" where they had me uninstall the manager and Photoshop. I'm on Windows 7 which I just upgraded to before installing the software on a brand new drive.

I can log into other https sites. I can log into the adobe site and get to everything there, but I'll check the document you sent to see if it applies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines