• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

INVALID SERIAL NUMBER????

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased CS5.5 Design Standard in late April, and took advantage of the free upgrade to CS6 when it was released. I am finally getting a chance to install CS6 right now, but the program is now telling me that my CS5.5 serial number is INVALID!! What gives???? I didn't shell out this much money for this kind of treatment.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

Everybody: Get in touch with sales. We cannot deal with serial number issues on this forum.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I have tried the installer a few times, but haven't had any luck. Also haven't been able to contact anyone to try and solve this, and I can't find any solutions anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with DreamWeaver CS5.5 purchased in April. Likewise I purchased it since the upgrade to CS6 was supposed to be free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everybody: Get in touch with sales. We cannot deal with serial number issues on this forum.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2012 Jun 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went the this link, and clicked the chat now button. Customer service was able to help me in just a few minutes. They asked me to shift+cntrl left click in the dialog box that asks for your cs5 serial, and a new window pops up for a support number. Gave them the number then they gave me a code, and was able to install cs6.it wass very easy to do.

http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en//x-productkb/policy-pricing/upgrade-upsell-paths-cs5-cs5.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines