Skip navigation
needtopurchase
Currently Being Moderated

How to purchase adobe muse in Singapore?

Jun 5, 2012 11:10 PM

Tags: #beta #adobe_muse #how_to

I have been using the Beta version of Adobe Muse for a very long time. But recently, I was told that I will have to purchase it, in order to carry on using it. I am willing to purchase the subscription but I am not able to do so because it is not on sale in Singapore. I was also informed that it is only available next year. How else can I purchase it?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 6, 2012 8:35 AM   in reply to needtopurchase

Unfortunately, Adobe Muse is not available for sale in Singapore. Nothing will happen to your site just you will not able to open Muse.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 7, 2012 1:40 AM   in reply to Devendar_kumar

Are you people at Adobe insane! After trying to buy a year's subscription to Muse in South Africa I'm getting error messages about not being able to purchase! This, after loyally following the Beta version for months and building a part of my business on what it could offer. When exactly were you going to break your 'zoning rules' news to the world! This is not the way to run a business is it?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 8, 2012 11:45 AM   in reply to needtopurchase

We're exploring possible alternatives to make Muse available to you in Singapore and South Africa. Please contact me directly at zak@adobe.com and provide the e-mail address for your Adobe ID account. Thank you.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points