• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My flash player keeps crashing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2012 Jun 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will post a picture of my issue, everytime after I re-install it's ok, but  than when it crashes again I keep on having to re-install. Any help? Thanks

MessedUp.jpg

this is how my player looks.

P.S. Yes i have disabled hardware acceleration, but it's still messed up. It worked fine, but recently I reinstalled my windows and this keeps happening.  Yes my videocard driver is up to date.

Thanks for all the help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 07, 2012 Jun 07, 2012

Found a solution online. I am assuming you have an NVIDIA video card, what you have to do is manually go to the NVIDIA website and get your video card driver from there. That is what I had to do and it works fine now.

If you have any questions let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 07, 2012 Jun 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!!! That is what mine looks like too (except my green bar is along the bottom). Happy that its not my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2012 Jun 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found a solution online. I am assuming you have an NVIDIA video card, what you have to do is manually go to the NVIDIA website and get your video card driver from there. That is what I had to do and it works fine now.

If you have any questions let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines