I'm attempting to view the training videos for CS6 applications, and they don't load. A black box is displayed where the video should play. This happens under the latest versions of all of these browsers: IE, Chrome, Opera, and Firefox. I made sure I have the latest versions of Flash and Air (3.2) installed. I have no problem viewing Flash videos on other sites.
I've just recently had this problem. After 10 hours of trying to fix it (no help from Adobe!) I found the answer. It seems that at sometime a flashplayer update deleted the settings for Adobe TV. Since I didn't know anything about these settings I started from scratch. Heres what I did:
1. First BACKUP YOUR SYSTEM !!!!!
2. Completely uninstall the flashplayer. TIP: Google for the official Adobe uninstaller.
3. Uninstall Photoshop Elemernts. TIP: The uninstall procedure is on the Photoshop Elements install disc. Start a new install and it will uninstall your old one. Stop after the uninstallation step.
4. Download and install the latest flashplayer.
5. Reinstall Photoshop Elements.
6. Reboot system and test Adobe TV.
YMMV. Good Luck!
I don't doubt that this worked for you, but I'm not sure Flash is really the culprit. I have the same problem and no Photoshop Elements on my computer. But even more surprising is that I can watch Adobe TV on my iPad. Still stymied!
Europe, Middle East and Africa