• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send cart contents to another device?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2012 Jun 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anybody had any success with attaching a cart contents to a customer account so that it populates when you login in from another device?

I've managed to create a re-order button which does a similar thing but it required middleware and was hard.

I would imagine you'd have to copy the cart contents to a custom field then have a button in a secure zone that populates your cart from the custom field.

I'd love to know if there is a (relatively) simple hack for this.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2012 Jun 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think anything like that exists. About the closest I think would be to have the user add the items to his/her favorites using the favorites module. Not ideal but would help a little to save the customer a bit of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to Brad's idea, here is some helpful information about the favorite module - http://kb.worldsecuresystems.com/143/bc_1432.html.

I believe this is the only way you can achieve something similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yup that looks much better than trying to hack the cart functionality.

Thanks for that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines