Skip navigation
kguild03
Currently Being Moderated

Can anyone help me get a serial number from Adobe & Identit-e?

Jun 9, 2012 10:49 AM

I bought the Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student & Teacher edition through Amazon online. I followed the instructions inside the package to verify my eligibilty as an educator. I received a message on the screen after submitting my materials that I was verified & I would be receiving a serial number.  This was on June 1. I contacted Adobe Chat and a rep. told me to wait 2 -3 business days, but still no email with serial number had arrived. On June 7, I contacted Adobe Chat again and the rep told me to contact customer service at identit-e.  I have sent  identit-e two emails with no response. It has been one week of trying to get my serial number from either Adobe or identit-e.  Can anyone help me get my serial number?

Product Code <removed by moderator>. 

My work email is <Removed by moderator>

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 9, 2012 10:54 AM   in reply to kguild03

Kguild03 if you have already submitted your proof of eligibility I would recommend reviewing our Education FAQ.  In specific please review the section How do I check the status of my education order - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html#m ain_order_status.

Also I have removed your Product Code and e-mail address as this is a public forum.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 11, 2012 8:44 AM   in reply to kguild03

Have you tried entering your product code into https://www.identit-e.com/default/index/selfHelp/p/14

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 11, 2012 10:11 AM   in reply to kguild03

Do you have an order number or case number which I can review?  You may ultimately still need to continue working with our support team but I can review your current case history.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points