Skip navigation
Ardis6159
Currently Being Moderated

Full Page Images in Booklet

Jun 9, 2012 6:56 PM

Tags: #help #image #booklet

I'm looking for some advice for a 12- wall calendar I've been asked to create.  The document is 11 x 17, folded to a finished size of 8.5 x 11.  Originally, the client wanted the standard photo on top, calendar on the bottom but now wants the image to be the full 11 x 17 size with a small calendar box superimposed on the bottom corner.  I was planning to create 8.5 x 11 pages and then export as a PDF booklet, but I'm not sure how to do it now without compromising the full page image?  I need to be sure that the pages are correct so that the printer will be able to correctly align the top half and the bottom half.  I'm sure I'm putting too much thought into this and there's an easy solution--any thoughts?  Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 9, 2012 7:06 PM   in reply to Ardis6159

If working in CS5 or later, set up as 8.5 x 11 portrait pages, select each spread in the Pages panel and Rotate Spread View 90 degrees Clockwise. Your view will now look like the calendar. Place the images across both pages, and they'll be properly aligned when you export to PDF. If the printer can't handle that, find another one.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points