Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How to recover deleted projects in adobe flash builder 4.5 for PHP

Jun 13, 2012 3:51 PM

Tags: #adobe_flash_builder_4.5_for_php #delete_project

Hi

Problem:I accidently deleted project in adobe flash builder 4.5 for PHP and in confirming dialogue box,i checked delete contents one(see figure).

I have wasted almost 6 hours and googled almost everything but couldn't find solution.

fberror.PNG

I have also used data recovery software like Get Data:Recover my deleted files.It found all my deleted files which was deleted by me pressing Shift+Del,but it didn't displayed files which i wanted(since they were deleted by Adobe flash builder).

Any help would be welcomed as that project was so important for me.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 13, 2012 4:27 PM   in reply to fbuser4321

Sorry for your loss.

My Windows 7 has a recovery feature enabled by default.Right click on the parent folder and go to Properties -> Previous versions.

Short of that, I would keep searching around for "how to recover deleted files."

Maybe this?

http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/collection/8348/free_hard_disk_utilitie s_recover_deleted_files_and_lost_data.html

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 14, 2012 8:48 AM   in reply to fbuser4321

If you can get the bin-debug folder then you can run the binary through a decompiler, and at least get some form of your Actionscript code back, but you may be needing to redo your PHP files.

By the way, this unfortunate accident has happened to me once as well. Now I have my Flash Builder configured to post changes to an SVN repository every time I do a project clean. Sometimes we learn the hard way. :\

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 11, 2012 8:22 PM   in reply to fbuser4321

I have the exact same problem.  If anyone knows how/where/what Flash Builder does with the files I would greatly appreciate it

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 27, 2013 12:36 AM   in reply to Jordan D. Miller

I believe it just calls a delete operation from the OS.

This was suggested on stack overflow,  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vki3_zJZ8gY

[spam removed]

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points