• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Webdav + CF processing .html = No webdav

Participant ,
Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently upgraded from CF8 to CF10 standard and have a few web sits where we use CF-based templates for public-facing sites such that CF needs to process .htm and .html files. We were able to accomplish this using the combination of the IIS handlers and editing the uriworkermap.properties file (an extra step from CF8 and 9). So far so good.

Our clients update these sites via WebDAV. The trouble is that if you try to GET or PUT any .htm or .html files on the sites configured to have Tomcat/CF process .htm and .html, it gives you a 401 Unauthorized error. I am not sure where to look to try and figure this out. If I remove the IIS handlers:

<handlers accessPolicy="Read, Execute, Script">

<add name="CF HTM Handler" path="*.html" verb="*" modules="IsapiModule" scriptProcessor="C:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\4\isapi_redirect.dll" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" preCondition="bitness64" />

<add name="CF HTML Handler" path="*.htm" verb="*" modules="IsapiModule" scriptProcessor="C:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\4\isapi_redirect.dll" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" preCondition="bitness64" />

</handlers>

Then I can GET and PUT via Webdav withotu any problem, so I know it's not user permissions (plus it worked before CF10 and Tomcat were in the mix).

I realize WebDAV is a bit long in the tooth and we may well move to something else, but for the time being it's what we have. Any recommendations?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anybody? We have to dump WebDAV because of CF10. Not a great way out the gate for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation