• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble activating your Creative Cloud subscription in trial applications?

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are having trouble activating your CS6 application with your Creative Cloud credentials (or converting your CS6 trials to full versions using your Creative Cloud membership), these steps should help you get started:

(1) Ensure your computer is connected to the internet.

(2) Launch the product in trial mode.

(3) From the trial screen, click "License this Software"

license_software2.jpg

(4) Sign in using your Adobe ID.

This will convert a trial product to a subscription licensed product so long as this same Adobe ID was used to redeem the product online. If you have any further problems redeeming your subscription, please let us know, and we'll make sure that we get you up and running as soon as possible.

If you're having trouble installing using Mac OS 10.7.4, this post may have some helpful troubleshooting information.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I click "license this software" I'm asked to enter serial number. I am logged in with the same ID I used when recently starting a one year  subscription for PS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2012 Jun 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the behavior limited to Photoshop only? Did you have the Photoshop CS6 beta installed previously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2014 Feb 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently enrolled with a student subscription and when I try to activate the trial programs its asks for a serial number. I am signed in with the same email that has the subcription. I tried uninstalling the software and reinstalling it butno luck. I am using Photoshop CC and its up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2014 Feb 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wan.Roks if you are facing difficulties validating your membership please see Sign in, activation, or connection errors | CC, CS6, CS5.5 - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2014 Feb 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you this solved my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines