• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i unblock my version of flash?

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old version of adobe flash  that adobe is blocking. How do i unblock it?

It has been blocked since the update on May 23. The update says that it will affect:

All Firefox users who have a version of the Flash Player Plugin older than 10.2.159.1.

However it also says:

This is not an ordinary block. It's just an upgrade notification that will be shown to all users who have these old versions installed, asking them to download the latest version. If they choose to ignore the notification, the plugin will continue to work normally.

My computer is too old to be able to download a newer version. Flash is blocked by Adobe even though they say that, "If they choose to ignore the notification, the plugin will continue to work normally."

So apparently Adobe automatically blocked this, but say it will continue to work normally.

All i want is flash to be unblocked. How do i do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Sorry, but you aren't in the right location to find help with this. Try clicking the link below and reading the red text you will find there. Then follow the link and instructions on the page.

Click here to visit the page

Best of luck to you in solving your issue! Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp