Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Exporting projects for other applications

Jun 18, 2012 6:26 PM

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 18, 2012 6:27 PM   in reply to Community Help

starting from cs6, after importing a xml into fcp7, a list of warnings are shown - for each audio clip:

project:children:sequence:media:audio:track:transitionitem - <xmeml>: Unknown element <cutPoint> encountered.( line nnnnn )

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 18, 2012 7:43 PM   in reply to Steven Pribilinskiy

I tried that workflow and am not getting that warning. Can anyone else confirm Steven's problem?

Thanks!

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 2, 2012 10:24 AM   in reply to Community Help

Export of FCP project followed by import of the same project does not seem to be an identity. For instance, I have a PPro 5.5 project that has one still image as the sole asset. I make it smoothly slide across the screen and zoom in slightly. I automated the opacity so it fades in over a couple of seconds and fades out at the end. When I export it as FCP then import it, it loses the scale factor entirely. It seems to be stuck at a scale factor that is largely unrelated to the scale I gave it in PPro. Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 23, 2012 3:22 AM   in reply to Community Help

I have a old project of 45 mts edited in FCP 7 for DVD., now my client want Blu-Ray of this Project. Since it takes more that 12 hours in my Mac.. I have a PC with i7 processor and premiere cs 5.5 and it can be done in my PC within 2 hours. Is there any way  to Bring my Mac project in Premiere in P.C.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 25, 2013 12:06 PM   in reply to Community Help

We're trying to set up a completely file based (tapeless) workflow shooting on Sony xdcam.

I have Premiere Pro CS6 in the office and I want to use it to make a rough assembly before spending serious money at at facility house.

The idea is to dump all the rushes into the raid here and work on them for a couple of days, then take a drive with the media and timeline on it to the edit house.

All my local edit houses use Avid.

Following the instructions on this site I created an AAF. I can make the avid see the timeline but it can not link it to the media on the drive.

Any ideas? I'd love to make this work.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 25, 2013 12:19 PM   in reply to SimonFBTR

SimonFBTR wrote:

Following the instructions on this site I created an AAF. I can make the avid see the timeline but it can not link it to the media on the drive.

Any ideas? I'd love to make this work.

See if this helps: http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/premiere/pdfs/premi ere-pro-cs5-for-avidmediacomposer.pdf

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2013 4:54 AM   in reply to Community Help

Hi everyone,

I just tried to export a xml file from PP CS6 out of a project with more than one sequence. There was an error in one of my sequences which was not the sequence I wanted to export. Why can't I just export one sequence where I eliminated all errors and ignore the other sequences in my project?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points