• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payments for both BC and Cloud

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to the Adobe Creative Cloud. I was a beta tester for Muse and have been paying for a web basics site with BC for several months. I am still being charged for the BC site. Shouldn't that be included in the Cloud Subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your BC account and Creative Cloud both use the same Adobe ID? You may need to move any existing sites you have from the former BC service over to those included with Creative Cloud and then cancel the prior.

I'm moving your post over to the Business Catalyst forums for assistance.

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding I have the same Adobe ID. I can see the site in my Creative Cloud but don't want to cancel BC until I'm sure it's transfered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandra,

The 5 free BC webBasics subscriptions can be redeemed only for temporary sites.

Best regards,

Aniela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandra,

You will need to push your Muse file to a new trial site, claim that site through creative cloud, then cancel the old site and add the domain to the new site. That's the only way to do this.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK I understand now. I will make my site a trial and then claim to the Creative Cloud. Thanks Sandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines