• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Primere won't install

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the Setup.exe for Primere Pro its says:" Installer Failed to Initalize. This could be due to a missing file. " I have re-downloaded it 5 times and the same thing happens, help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS ? and from where are downloading the software , Adobe.com account or as a trial.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My OS is Windows 7, I am downloading it from Adobe.com as a trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Run the Adobe CS Cleaner Tool and remove the product that you are going to install. See Resolve installation problems with CS Cleaner Tool

Download Premier Pro from the mentioned link:

http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PPRO/6/win32/PremierePro_6_LS7.exe?PID=2159997

http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PPRO/6/win32/PremierePro_6_LS7.7z?PID=2159997

HOW TO DOWNLOAD

You need to be registered on www.adobe.com to gain access to downloads.

Register and then request for a product trial for example Lightroom trial, log in, cancel the download, you're good to go with the URL below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Manish-Sharma said, we need more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines