• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help on Win 8

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Flash Pl;ayer and everything was working perfect. My Grand Daughter uninstalled my Flash Player that was working with my Explorer 10. I have tried to reinstall it and I get a screen that says "Your Flash Player is not installed". I try to download it I get a message that says go into my tools click on menu bar and enable my Flash player in my manage addons in my internet menu. I go there and there is no Flash Player to enable. Can someone help me please?

Thank You

Jaye Fayed

Seattle, WA

[email address removed]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please try to get the installer from the following link: http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht....

Download the installer for Internet Explorer and then run the same.

The following link has more information on the same: http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines