Skip navigation
johnfolkmann
Currently Being Moderated

iPad alignment

Jun 20, 2012 2:15 PM

Tags: #alignment

I have a couple of sites that works fine on a PC but not on an iPad, where content is not aligned as it should be: Please see this testsite I have made a customer:

www.direct2.dk/kia/index.html

(softscroll not working either...)

Please advice.

JohnF.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 20, 2012 2:45 PM   in reply to johnfolkmann

Hi,

As of now Muse is only designed to support the desktop versions of the web sites. Please refer to the following FAQ document,

My site doesn't work on mobile/tablet/smartphone devices. Why? - http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1019940

You may also check a similar discussion here and see if that answers to your query,

Certain Pages Aligning to Left on Mobile Devices - http://forums.adobe.com/message/4499348#4499348

Regards,

Abhishek Maurya

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 21, 2012 9:12 AM   in reply to johnfolkmann

For your www.direct2.dk/kia/index.html page, I believe the problem is caused by an item that's off the right of the page. From the HTML output it looks like it might be an empty text frame. I recommend you do a select all in Muse and look for items off the right of the page.

If you take this page and resize your browser window smaller you should notice the scrollbars appear much sooner than they should. This is caused by this extra item making the browser see the page content as wider than you intended. I expect this is also why this page doesn't appear as desired on mobile devices, since mobile devices will generally scale this scrollable area down to the size of the device screen.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points