• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 7 add-in disabled itself in PPT 2010 can't enable it

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Acrobat X Suite (including Adobe Presenter). I upgraded to Office 2010.

The Adobe Presenter menu item stopped appearing when I opened Powerpoint .

I uninstalled Presenter and downloaded Presenter 7.07 and installed it as a trial. I then used the installer for Presenter in the Acrobat X Suite to apply the license key.

Everything worked fine for awhile and then the Presenter add-in disabled itself.

I tried to enable it with no luck. I went through the whole process that I just described again (uninstalling, downloading, re-installing as a trial, and then running the install from Acrobat X Suite for Presenter, and I still can't enable the Presenter add-in (though it appears on the add-in list--as disabled). I'd appreciate help. I have some files I need to re-publish for a course.

Thanks. Susan

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Launch PPT.

Select the File menu

Select PowerPoint Options

Choose the Add-Ins section

At the bottom you should see a Manage: option with a drop down menu

Select the Disabled items option and click Go.

Select Presenter and then Enable

Close and restart PPT.

Keep an eye on the messages that come up if PPT crashes again, and if you see the "There was a problem with the Presetner plug-in, do you want to disable it?" dialog, say no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources