Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

What Adobe programs would I need to do something like this?

Jun 21, 2012 11:37 AM Y6hlkgTa8YQOE1nSY2Q&playnext=2


Specifically the plug in for the text drop downs and the 3d manuvering of the printer.



I am very familiar with:

Premiere Pro CS5


kind of familiar with:

After Effects (stock plug-ins)




Much appreciated

  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 21, 2012 4:35 PM   in reply to Bucketheadd

    Hi there,


      A lot of that video could easily be done in After Effects, however for the areas with 3D content (like the product shot at 0:41s) you could use a number of 3D programs such as Maya, Cinema 4D, or you might be able to utilize Photoshop CS6 Extended too.


    Hope this helps!


    Mark as:

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

  • 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points