• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 errors U44M1I200

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to update my CS6 suite and afterward I got an error on several of the installs (Not all of them)) that indicates U44M1I200,. I also , since the last update have not had any luck launching my Acrobat X...I double click on the Icon, the system shows something is happening but it never launches. I read earlier about using creative suite cleaner,... Are you kidding me?... everytime I get an error like that I have to re-install all my software, then re setup my extensive collection of plug ins?.... I'm not digging this creative cloud as I'd never had update problems in any of my CS suites all the way back to before CS.

Anyway, does anyone have any Ideas or a solution that doesnt include ethnic cleansing of my software?

-Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2012 Jul 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, craziness all over.

But after a few runs some installs and updates seem to improve magically. Not all, some. Read my thread here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4536058

Maybe you can find a manual update for Acrobat X, if that's crucial to you ? For the rest, I think I'll just wait until this AAM trouble has all blown over. Most (failed and succeeded) updates keep complaining about this "CSXS" stuff, which is probably some nifty but still useless framework to have some half baked new service run on sticks...

Do I sound bitter ? YES. Because updating has often been an error-prone experience with Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines