• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not a dashboard to add forms in manager business catalyst

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't understand:  Icreated a muse site and send it on adobe business catalyst to test. When i go on my dashboard on creative.adobe I can see  my site but whenI open the admin of this site  i can't  add form of apps or widgets . I can do that with site created directly with adobe catalyst. What  can i do to change that?  I watch tuto, i add a template page with a tag_pagecontent, and publish from muse ...but it's always the same ,i am on a test period... i try a lot ... thanks for help !!!

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Hi

The features you are looking are in the Site Manager menu. In order to enable site management for your user, please log into your site, and click on "My Details" .In the My details page, please check the option "Enable online content editing (incompatible with Muse) , and enter the password to confirm.

Go back to your Dashboard, and you'll be able to Access the Site Manager.

Best regards,

Aniela

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

The features you are looking are in the Site Manager menu. In order to enable site management for your user, please log into your site, and click on "My Details" .In the My details page, please check the option "Enable online content editing (incompatible with Muse) , and enter the password to confirm.

Go back to your Dashboard, and you'll be able to Access the Site Manager.

Best regards,

Aniela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines