I'm using the event booking module for the first time, and I seem to be missing something very simple:
1. How do I show the event price.
2. How do I show the event venue.
I can't add them to the description as I want to show them in the list view as well as the detail view and doing that isn't really a user-friendly option anyway.
3. I would ideally like to include an introtext in the list view, but I don't see a tag for that either.
4. I'm using the breadcrumbs module but as far as I can see only webpages can be used - so event detail views are excluded, and I don't see a method of adding the detail view to a webpage... is this correct?
Thanks for any help, it feels like I'm not understanding something really obvious!
For anyone else with this issue, here's the case reply I got:
I'll address your question in the same order you asked on chat so here they go:
1) The price cannot be shown using a system tag and you will have to specify that using the booking name if you want to see it in the list view (it can be specified in the detail view but also typing it by hand and not using a tag from our system)
2) In the list view this info cannot be displayed as we don't have a tag for this (so you will have to choose whether you want to display this info or not in the list view and using what tag (please review the available tags for list view at the bottom of this message)
3) Regarding this truncated text as an introductory to the event it cannot be done as indeed there's no tag available to do that.
4) On this fourth question regarding the breadcrumbs, as it is mentioned in our KB ((search for: module_breadcrumbs) http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/kb/modules-quick-reference.ht ml) for modules quick reference: It "displays web pages breadcrumbs which follow the sitemap" and as a workaround to display the events I think it is possible but with some custom JS code, but unfortunately falls outside the scope of our support. Also when customizing the events layouts you cannot take somehow just the details of the event and display that, not by default using BC. What you can do in exchange (but depends on how many items you have) you can display your items in a page, open independently and then take the URL formed like site.domain.com/BookingRetrieve.aspx?ID=xxxxx (where xxxxx is your ID)
Tags available to use in list or detail layout for Events (Bookings)
Europe, Middle East and Africa