• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Known issues with CS6

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a list or a url of known issues for CS6 - specifically - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.

Work in OSX Lion

I am up to 50 views with no response - so I'll change the question.

Is anyone using CS6 on OSX Lion experieincing any issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Creative Suite 6 is a new release so I would recommend posting any specific issues you are experiencing in each of the relevant product forums.  We do have a known issue for older products which can be referenced at Known issues | Adobe on Mac OS 10.7 Lion - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/known-issues-mac-os-10.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Suite 6 is a new release so I would recommend posting any specific issues you are experiencing in each of the relevant product forums.  We do have a known issue for older products which can be referenced at Known issues | Adobe on Mac OS 10.7 Lion - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/known-issues-mac-os-10.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 06, 2012 Jul 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff has provided the generic artcle of the issue of the Adobe product with the Mac Lion

However find the link below for the Indesign and Illustrator sepcific known issues.

Indesign

Illustrator

If you want to find the Known issue of other application look for the Release Notes , Ex:- Indesign CS6 Release Note , Illustrator CS6 Release Note etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines