Skip navigation
Full-Spectrum Separator
Currently Being Moderated

Photoshop CS6 Internal Font Missing!

Jul 8, 2012 10:28 AM

Help,  I was using Extensis Suitcase Fusion 4 trial, and it ended, but when it did now because I can't use it, somehow it must have removed or just had de-activated the photoshop internal system font.    All of my panels and menus etc except for the top windows-menus lists, but everything else is missing - blank.   I can't do anything in photoshop practically speaking.  Cannot see any layer names etc... normal type-tool and fonts loaded show up, but nothing in the program itself.   So I can't even enter numerical values for anything.   Illustrator, Indesign, Flash, Muse, Bridge, Premiere, After Effects - -- all of these are working just fine.... what is the specific font I need to re-install for Photoshop to display?  It is the same font that starts listing when you open the program on the splash logo where it is saying "loading fonts" etc and all that stuff, its just blank... so please whatever that font is I need to know and install it to my windows directory again so I can use photoshop.   Thanks!

Replies
  • JJMack
    6,011 posts
    Jan 9, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 8, 2012 10:52 AM   in reply to Full-Spectrum Separator

I'm not sure the its a missinf font the is causing your problem. Try resetting you CS6 user preferences. Try creating a new userid on your machine and try to run CS6 on that userid.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points