• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update camera raw in PSE 10- error message. Tried downloading manually but doesn't work.

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2012 Jul 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help updating to 6.7 RAW for my new camera for PSE 10. Update though help gives error message. Tried to disable firewall but still doesn't work.  Tried to download manually, but the program doesn't acknowledge it, could I have put it in the wrong place? any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And exactly what? You need to be much more specific. What is the exact error message? What operating system are you on?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Windows 7 - Error message U41M1C212- says server is not working or internet settings or firewall settings are wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe raw message.PNG

This has been happening all day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the below given step , they may help  :-

1. Open Network and Sharing Center

2. Click Change adapter settings

3. Right-click the Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter, and click Disable.

4. Open Adobe Reader and Help > Check for Updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YOU are the best! It worked perfectly. I checked and the program now accepts my raw photos.  Many thanks and have a great day!...  Anastasia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines